About This Project
This project commenced in June 2018 and was completed in December 2018.
The works consisted of the following:
- A 4m reduced level excavation for the placement of reinforced concrete foundations.
- The diversion of existing below ground services within the footprint of the new extension.
- Placement of concrete for foundations including the cast-in holding down bolt arrangements and sub-structure blockwork.
- Stone fill to slab level and formation of reinforced concrete floor slab.
- Erection of 26m high steel superstructure, tied into adjacent existing building.
- Kingspan roof and wall cladding.
- Installation of new gutters & downpipes and connection to existing drainage system.
- Installation of new roller door.
- Management and co-ordination of process plant installation.
- Management and co-ordination of M&E installation.
- Internal finishes including fire door installation.
All works were carried and completed with no disruption or delays to the existing facility.